Group cohesion, increased trust, and alignment on vision.
Custom workshops are accelerators for individual and collective learning; designed to meet the needs of your group in a way that can deepen whatever you’re engaging with, build capacity and traction as you move toward your goals. They may take the form of in-person workshops, training via zoom, team coaching, live calls, or just about anything we can imagine together. I train on a variety of topics, in response to the needs, growing areas, and wishes of the audience. Each training is a blend of experiential and theoretical learning.
Custom workshops are designed to meet participants where they are at, spark insight, and deepen understanding. They'll support participants to:
- Build mindfulness, awareness and presence to increase agency and resource in each moment, allowing them to shift from a reactive to a responsive baseline for engagement.
- Learn how to work with different mindsets to access flow states, heightened perception, ability to anticipate change and creative problem solving.
- Develop leadership skills, and learn a way of being that creates a greater impact on the people on your team and in your organization.
- Learn conflict management skills, including how to work through tension, build trust and collaborate more effectively.
- Gain skills for effective communication, facilitating across different perspectives, cultivate trust and collaboration towards a specific outcome.
All groups reach gridlock. They cycle and stagnate on issues which can impact productivity, and power.
Through encouraging groups to have vital conversations that move them closer to their goals, facilitation accelerates the potential present within a team by maximizing time together, fostering individual insight and collective engagement. Deriven from the word facile, to make easier, facilitation works through issues, spark ideas, transform tensions and aligns groups. It is the fundamental missing piece in most organizations wanting to work
Facilitation can achieve:
- Bring strengths and issues to light, by working with the dynamics in the room to support the flow of information.
- Gain clarity on the blocks your group is facing. Distill them down to the real problems, and solve them from their roots so you never have to worry about them again.
- Clarify the conversations that need to happen, and
- Have conversations that increase connectivity and allow the groups inherent wisdom to come forward
- Leverage opposing and supportive forces in conducive ways
Groups hold great potential to achieve more together than any one person can alone.
They bring innate challenges due to contrasting perspectives, time constraints, power dynamics, and unavoidable tension. Most groups are not aware of how to collaborate effectively or engage in a way that supports their synergistic capacities and if these problems are not addressed, they can lead to significant breakdowns that cost time and money. With facilitation, conversations can reach their fruition, tensions can be worked through, and learning contained within challenges can be harvested and made useful.
Facilitation supports trust communication, and collaboration.
Allowing diverging perspectives to be framed in a way that others can hear, facilitation fosters understanding. Helping information land, bringing flow to dynamics that are stuck, and transforming tension, facilitation gets to the core of questions and root of issues.
Non-Profit & Education
$150.00 an hour
$800.00 a day
$200 an hour
$1500.00 a day
Who is facilitation for?
Facilitation is for groups of 4-40 participants ready to deepen their collaboration, create team cohesion, clarify purpose and take the next steps together. Facilitation is also for multi-stakeholder convenings, conversations that need to be held, meetings that want to be framed and supported for maximum impact, as well as visioning and strategy sessions.
How do I know if my group needs a Facilitator?
If your group or team is experiencing any of the following, then facilitation could work for you:
- If you’re wanting to find ways to create more synergy, to optimize, to harvest the talents of the group so you can achieve more together.
- If you’re experiencing a lot of tension in the group, as if people are walking around on eggshells, feeling afraid to say things that need to be said.
- If there’s a sense of stuckness, or a strong desire that you should be doing more or having a greater impact.
- If your group is having the same kinds of conversations over and over again, without getting anywhere.
- If there’s conflict in the group that’s being ignored.
- If your group is lackluster. If engagement has dropped, if trust has become fragmented and conversations are happening on the side in the form of gossip?
With encouragement and support, groups can grow their capacity to work together more effectively.